Thanks to the overwhelming response on our first October deal, we are offering a one-time-only free 3D geospatial website for land-use planners.
Join and get a chance to very useful data and tools for free.
How to win:
- Follow our LinkedIn page: Geospatial Technical Solutions.
- Like and share our LinkedIn post for “WIN-A-FREE-LandUse-Website”.
- Tag a land-use planner and comment on why we should choose you to get a free land use website.
What do we mean by a land-use planning website?
A land-use website is an internet-based 3D map that we will build that allows map layers (datasets) on one online platform, they can be turned on and off by the user.
The above image is an example for Waukee Iowa and you can access it with the following link: https://geospatialtechnicalsolutions.com/LandUse/
Terms and Conditions:
- The winner will
- be announced on our LinkedIn page on Nov. 30, 2019,
- choose a location of his/her choice in the United States up to 10,000 acres, and
- will have the option to add his or her existing spatial data layers (up to 3) on the land-use website (up to 3 layers).
- The land-use planning website will be hosted by GTS for one year.
- The winner agrees
- that the website will be open for public viewing, and
- to allow GTS to use their site for advertising.
- Non-winner participants will get a discount of 20%, which will be valid until Dec. 31, 2019.